- Pink Coral Cabochon with Light Grey Intaglio
- Klecksography was a game that Hermann Rorschach played as a child in which children would make shapes out of ink on a blank page. As a high school student, Rorschach was even nicknamed Kleck, which means “inkblot” in German.
- Castor & Pollux are also known in Latin as the Gemini and are the patrons of sailors
- 14k gold vermeil level plate
- Sterling silver post
- 14k gold filled large ear back
Also available with Pink Corundum Cabochon with Ruby Red Intaglio